Introduction to Electrics
£900 + VAT
If you want to train as an electrician, this carefully crafted Introduction to Electrics course will enable learners to confidently obtain and apply both theoretical and practical knowledge to basic concepts of electrics.
It will also allow learners to proceed to higher qualifications in the electrics industry, starting these with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience.
Who’s this for?
Primarily aimed at aspiring electricians, those who wish to start a new career in electrical industry but have little or no experience.
There are no formal requirements to undertake the course.
Learners will cover the following modules during their 3 day introductory course:
- Basic principles of electrics
- Correct use of Electrical tools
- How to prepare and the use of cables in different types of circuits
- The fundamentals of ring and radial circuits
- Basic principles of consumer units
- Lighting Circuits
- Designing circuits
- Earthing and its requirements
- Dead Testing
- Core Electrical Safety
- Overview of Part P for electricians
Both theory and practical training in the centre alongside home study, with interim assessments.
Learners will be provided with all course literature and handouts needed.
Training – 3 days
Unit J Buttericks Building
New Lane Havant
Hampshire, PO9 2ND