£695 + VAT
Our Reassessment Package covers:
- CPA 1
- MET 1
- DAH 1 (As of Spring 2018 as an extra )
… and you could do as much or as little as you need at no extra cost for just £695 plus VAT
How it Works
Day 1: We cover real theory training and if you would like a freshen up on some of the practical bits then that’s available as well, In the late afternoon we start theory papers.
Day 2: CCN1 Practical Assessments mixed with theory papers.
Day 3: Finish CCN1 Practical, complete Cenwat + CPA 1 Practical tasks
Day 4: Where Applicable depending on what other elements your undertaking (CKR1/ HTR1/MET1/DAH1)
What happens next?
Once you have finished and the assessor has marked your portfolio off, it gets passed to our internal verifier (normally within 3 days of finishing) then your portfolio will be sent to logic certification for verifying and certification. Logic Certification will notify gas safe register so should be no need to do anything else.
What you get
- New latest edition training manuals
- Photo copy latest GIUSP (Unsafe situations Procedures)
- Handouts Required
- Lunch on us each day you’re in
- Tea and coffee on tap (with Biscuits)
- Friendly family run centre
- Relaxed Atmosphere/ no tricking you up or trying to catch you out
- Real Training/ Real Assessment process
So you get:
- HTR1 (If you want it)
- CKR1 (If you want it)
- MET1 (If you want it)
- DAH1 (If you want it) Coming Spring 2018 as an Extra
What else we can offer:
Not sure if you know but gas safe are pushing for engineers to undertake Verifiable Continued professional Development (CPD) every year meaning you have to do a bit of research training every year rather than just the five year Reassessments. With this in mind we have come up with a plan !!!
We now have a Loyalty Club
This means once you’re completed your ACS Reassessment you can join our club!
What is the Loyalty Club?
- Firstly your next reassessment can be paid for on a monthly payment scheme
- You get 1 day in centre each year for your CPD
- Discounts in select suppliers over normal trade prices example: Free fitter with every boiler purchased
- Free quarterly evening sessions with: manufacturer press fit companies, Maincor under floor Kane, Fernox Fitters (with pizza thrown in)
- Free monthly newsletter with industry updates, gas safety info, discounts, merchant specials
- You can do your reassessment 6 months before your qualification run out so now you can come in 1 day a month to save you having a whole week off at once!
- No annual price rise meaning our price in five years will still be less than some centres are charging now.
All this for just £18.50 + VAT Per month for 54 months
Unit J Buttericks Building
New Lane Havant
Hampshire, PO9 2ND