New Entrant Plumbing for Gas Engineers
£1,200 + VAT
New Entrant Plumbing for Gas Engineers is a comprehensive bundle of Domestic plumbing qualifications allowing those inexperienced operatives to branch into a highly skilled trade. Equipping them with the knowledge and certificates to register with local governing bodies and competency schemes.
It also allows learners to branch into the gas industry on successful completion of all the qualifications. A solid foundation for the ACS Certificate.
Who’s this for?
This comprehensive set of domestic plumbing qualifications aims to take operatives with little experience of plumbing and pipework to a highly qualified and knowledgeable plumber.
It can also provide those gaps in theory and practical experience for those already carrying out plumbing works everyday, allowing them to attain certificates and put them ahead of a competitor.
There are no formal requirements to undertake the course.
This course covers:
- Hot Water Systems and Safety (Unvented)
- Foundation Certificate in basic Heating and Hot Water system design and specification
- Pipework Skills including soldering, bending and basic skills (attainment Cert.)
- Hot and Cold water system design (attainment Cert.)
Both theory and practical training in the centre alongside home study, with a mix of interim and summative assessments.
Learners will be provided with the following:
- WRAS Study Material
- Heating and Hot Water design study material
Unit J Buttericks Building
New Lane Havant
Hampshire, PO9 2ND