This 4-day package covers everything needed to be able to undertake the Post Installation Initial and Testing of Electrical Installations. It covers the completion of relevant forms and the registration process. This qualification also allows you to sign off third party installer installations, adding to your income potential.
Areas That Will Be Covered In This Course
• Understand safe isolation of Electrical Circuits and Installations
• Understand the use of test equipment used to carry out Inspection Testing of Electrical Installations
• Understand the process of Inspection of Electrical Installations
• Understand the process of dead testing of Electrical Installations
• Understand the process of live testing of Electrical Installations
• Understand the requirements for Initial Testing, Inspecting and Commissioning of Electrical Installations
• Be able to complete and report on the outcome of the Initial Verification and issue the Electrical Installation Certificate to the Client and Competent Person Scheme
Who can complete this course?
Anybody can undertake this course. There are no formal qualifications required to be able to undergo the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations (Inspect & Test) qualification, however, electrical knowledge is required.
Duration and Times
This is a short intense package which is completed over 4-days of which 3-days are both theory & practical training with Day 4 being the assessment day. We do not break this package down and anybody wishing to book on these courses will need to complete all 4 days together.
Course Cost and Payment Terms
We only run 6 candidates on each course to make sure there is plenty of time for questions and to complete everything, so full payment will be required at time of booking as these courses tend to sell quickly and places will not be secured unless payment is made.
We supply everything you need to undertake and complete the course with copies of the Guidance Note 3 and Bs 7671- 18th Edition Regulations book for you to use whilst in centre, however we do recommend that you purchase your own copies.
We also provide plenty of tea, coffee with biscuits throughout the day, with fresh sandwiches, crisps and chocolate biscuits provided for lunch.
Once you have completed this course and passed the assessment process, your portfolio will be verified by our own Internal Quality assurance team (approx. 5 days). Then your portfolio will be sent to the Certification Body, for External Verification and Certification to be issued (approx. 10 days).
Enquiries & Enrolment
For more information, availability and course dates please contact us using the enquiry form or call 02392176519
Why Choose Seta UK?
John and the team are passionate about both training and our business, we pride ourselves on offering REAL TRAINING and ASSESSMENT processes. We will push you hard and there will be lots of home work, but we are both fair and friendly in our approach. Seta UK is a family run training centre with 8 of the staff being part of John’s family, all of our trainers and assessors work full time for Seta UK so are dedicated to delivering exactly what is needed, giving the best training possible.